"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).
- Do you feel called by God to become a Certified Christian Life Coach?
- Do you have a desire to work with Christian clients or in a faith-based setting?
- Are you a natural at empowering others through faith?
- Are you involved in a faith-based setting that would benefit from coaching?
- Would you like to start a faith-based coaching business or ministry?
- Would you like to launch your own Christian coaching practice?
If you answered yes to the above questions then becoming a Certified Christian Life Coach may be perfect for you! There are many people in the world who desire direction in their lives, and you can be the one to help them find direction. Inspire others to take immediate action to live the life that he or she deserves to live, all while maintaining your spiritual ground.
This certification comes from a Christian perspective. You will learn strategies and tools to effectively coach others. You can incorporate coaching into your church or faith-based organization and help others create solutions...God's way. You can coach one-to-one, in a group setting or through Christian workshops, retreats or seminars. Your possibilities are practically limitless!
As a Certified Christian Life Coach you will discover strategies to assist your clients to find direction in their lives, overcome roadblocks to their success, and set and attain goals all from a faith-based perspective. You have amazing gifts and talents, and you are empowered to be a world changer. Why not decide today to fulfill your calling to become a Certified Christian Life Coach? Don't put off until tomorrow what you have been empowered to do today! You and your future clients are worth the investment.
Get on the path to your God-given destiny through practical, Christian life coach training!
- Help others pursue a forward life through Christian life coaching. This form of coaching seeks the will of God and works in harmony with his power during the coaching sessions. Goals are mapped according to God's plans for the client's life, and sessions can incorporate prayer and scriptures,and is delivered from a Biblical perspective.
- Christian life coaching is designed to inspire the client to excel into their God-given destiny. You can transform lives by speaking the truth of God's word and applying it to your client's life. Through faith you can help your client's fulfill their God-given destiny.This program is for those who have understanding of the Christian faith, and have a desire to assist others to set and reach goals based on God's word.
- This program is for those who desire to coach from a Christian perspective, and incorporate their Christian faith with coaching skills. We don't discuss denominations, politics or doctrine. You can add coaching to your current ministry or start a Christian coaching practice.
Christian Code of Ethics:
- We ask that you agree as a faith-based coach to conduct yourself in a Christ-like manner in and out of the coaching environment.
- It is expected that you will conduct yourself in a way that is mirrored after the Holy Bible.
- We ask that you agree to live your life with honor, integrity and value.
- It is expected that any Biblical reference you use will reference the Holy Bible.
- We ask that you maintain client confidentiality within legal expectations.
- We ask that you coach with honesty at all times and abide by the expectations that God has of you.
This advanced certification program is conveniently delivered through recorded classes and downloadable modules. The program is available to you online. You will receive a online link to download your audios and modules. You can click and listen to your class right from your computer, and click and read your modules or print them off (you can keep them in a 3 ring binder for future reference).
The class recordings are provided to you in MP3 format. You are able to contact your trainer by e-mail for any questions. Since you have already completed the foundational training this program can be completed in as little as 15-20 additional learning hours (with dedication and commitment). This online training program can be spread out over a few days or a few weeks. You control your learning pace.
There is no final exam for the advanced certification program, but you are required to complete and submit competency assignments. Successfully completing the competency assignments and receiving positive feedback demonstrate your competency to receive certification.
Trainer's Statement of Faith:
"I honor the word of God found in the Holy Bible, and I have received Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. I live my life according to the Word of God and I am committed to do his will. I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and is the final authority for Christian faith and practice. I believe in the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and that God is the Creator of ALL things."
Dr. Shauntel Peak-Jimenez
Christian Coaching Topics :
Overview of Christian Coaching
Characteristics of a Good Christian Coach
Helping Other's Get Close To God
God is Our Life Coach
Empowering Dreams with Faith in God
Using Scriptures and Prayer in Sessions
Designing Goals As a Christian Coach
Determining a Client's Spiritual Starting Point
Assisting Clients In Discovering their Divine Purpose
The Holy Spirit as a Helper
Personal and Professional Scriptural Foundation
Mastering Prayer to God
Doing Business God's Way
Using Social Media to Market to Other Christians
Letting God Be Your Business Coach
Marketing Your Christian Business