This Program is Ideal for You If:
- You are looking for a more affordable and income sensitive program.
- You have a busy schedule and the 10 week program doesn't accommodate your lifestyle needs.
- You don't feel like you need weekly trainer guidance or support, and you study effectively independently.
- You want more control over the start date and completion date of your coach certification program.
- You are ready to start your certification program now, and you don't want to wait for a class to begin.
- You have a passion to inspire, motivate, support and empower others to succeed.
- You have a busy lifestyle and you need a program that caters to your specific needs.
- You need a flexible program that works around your schedule so you don't have to miss work or family time.
- You are committed and disciplined to achieve your dream of coach certification and you are ready to go.
Start Anytime You Are Ready. No Waiting for Classes to Begin:
The Independent Coach Certification Program (ICCP) has open enrollment, and has the convenience of the online program with the added benefit of you having more control over your start date and your completion date. You may start this training program any time you are ready. Earning your coaching certificate through the independent coach certification program, allows you to study at your own pace, and work around your life without disrupting your daily routine. You can study from the comfort of your home or office according to your schedule.
You will receive all of the training modules upfront and recorded classes. You will progress through the training program on your own schedule. You will download your training modules and recorded classes whenever you desire to. You can complete two classes in one week, or complete a class every other week. You have complete control. 5 weeks is the shortest allowable time to complete the program. 16 weeks is the longest allowable time to complete the program.
Here at The CASE Institute there is no need to work your life around school, you can work school around your life! Our training programs are designed to fit your specific needs. We give you power and freedom through a flexible certification program.
You are welcome to e-mail the trainer during your program if any questions arise about the training material.
Coach Training Support Package:
Our program is concise and thorough, but these additional benefits have been included for you just in case you would need any additional guidance or support.
The coach training support package is designed to assist with your success as a coaching student and as a coach. Even though you are an online coaching student you will not be on your journey alone. You have a personal mentor there to assist you every step of the way. You have an abundance of support available to assist you to be the best coach that you can be. Your package benefits are listed below.
1) The Purposeful and Profitable Coach Blueprint™:
The Purposeful and Profitable Coach Blueprint is unique to The Character and Self-Esteem (CASE) Institute. It was designed to help you unleash your purpose and profitability as a coach, and inspire you to move forward in your program in a purposeful and powerful way that is authentic to you, and honors your gifts and talents.
2) Vision Board Resources:
The vision board resources are designed to help you powerfully bring your business and life dreams into manifestation. The resources are not only beneficial for you to use during your program, but after your program as well.
3) Inspirational Audio and Worksheets:
The inspirational audio and worksheets are designed to help you excel during the program and after the program as well. The audio addresses you unleashing the inner power to become a better version of yourself. The worksheets cover topics like breaking habits, creating new habits, creativity, focus, motivation, organization, mindfulness, positivity, productivity, and time management.
4) Journal Pack:
The journal pack is for you to use during or after your program has ended. It is great for you to journal your process, affirmations, goals, and other things that can contribute to your success during and after your program has ended.
5) Personalized One-On-One E-mail Coach Mentoring (During your program):
This program includes daily or weekly personalized e-mail coach mentoring from the trainer, during your program. You may ask any questions related to your weekly program materials, coaching skills, business development or your assignments. The trainer will respond with a specific and personalized response.
You will receive specific feedback customized for your specific needs. The trainer's reply will be personalized, clear and concise. She will respond to you with ideas, feedback and suggestions. She will work with you to implement strategies and help you stay on track. She will assist you with accomplishing your goal of coach certification, and being a successful coach.
This personalized e-mail coach mentoring opportunity is a perfect companion to the independent study program to help enhance your learning and your program success.
6) Personalized Post-Graduate E-Mail Coach Mentoring (After your program has ended):
You will also have an opportunity for 30 days of e-mail coach mentoring once you have completed your certification program. This to assist you as you continue to implement what you have learned.
7) Bonus Online Resource Center:
Each training program comes with the bonus online resource center. Your online resource center includes the online resource library that is content packed with information to assist you with your coaching success. This area is also awesome for your continuing education needs. Also included in the online resource center is the business resource vault.
The business resource vault is packed with business tools designed to help you run your business more effectively. There are resources that you can customize with your name and business information.
Dual Certification Opportunity:
For a very affordable investment you have the opportunity to choose an additional advanced certification. This will provide you with a dual certification opportunity. You may choose another area you are passionate about. You may make your choice on your registration form. When you graduate you will have two certifications.
If you are choosing an advanced certification you will have additional modules and audios. This will add 15-20 additional training hours to your certification program.
Choosing an advanced certification is optional.
You may only choose one Advanced Coaching Certification:
Advanced Coaching Certifications:
Certified Christian Life Coach (CCLC) Please Click Here
Certified Christian Marriage Empowerment Coach Please Click Here
Certified Lifestyle Wellness Coach Please Click Here
Certified Women's Inner Power and Purpose Coach (CWIPPC)™ Please Click Here
Certified Youth Life Coach (CYLC)™ Please Click Here
How to Access Your Class Information:
This program includes downloadable modules, and audios (in MP3 format). You will receive the password to access all of your class information upfront. You can click and read your modules and listen to your class audios right from your computer, or download the modules and audios to read and listen at a later time. You can also download your class audios to your phone. You will log into your user friendly online student center to download your training information around your own schedule and life. The only thing you do is log in and click to read or download to read later. It really is that simple!
Many of our students create a 3 ring binder of their program modules. This is great not only during your training, but after your training as well for future reference for years to come. The only thing that you will need for class is internet access, an e-mail address for the trainer to communicate with you, and adobe reader to download your modules. If you don't have adobe reader you can download it here for free http://get.adobe.com/reader/ this will allow you to download your modules in PDF format.
Class Start Dates:
This program has open enrollment.
Requirements to Become Certified:
Please read the certification requirements below.
- You mush have a High School Diploma or G.E.D., and understand the English language (Our trainer only speaks English, and materials are in English).
- Satisfactory completion requires, completion of the reading of modules and achieving at least an 80% on the open book final exam. Your completed assignments are to be e-mailed to your trainer. If for any reason you don't pass the final exam you will receive a complimentary one-to-one training call. During this call the trainer will work with you privately to offer a training review, and to answer any additional questions you may have. You will then be eligible to retake the final exam. Our exam does not cover anything that is not in your training materials.
- As a coaching student to further demonstrate mastery of your coaching skills, you are also required to submit a coaching log documenting at least 25 practice coaching hours. Your practice hours can be paid or pro-bono. You can submit practice hours from clients, family, friends or co-workers.
- Your assignments (except the final) are graded on a pass or non-pass scale. If you complete all of the assignments satisfactorily then you will receive a pass, if you don't then you will receive a no-pass. After you have successfully completed your training, and your balance has been paid you will receive your certifications via postal mail within 3 weeks. Once you have successfully completed the program you will be awarded a certificate certifying you as a Certified Life Coach. You will also be able to use the CLC designation, and the designation associated with your advanced certification.
Training Topics Covered:
Foundational Coaching Skills
Intro to Life Coaching
Life Coaching Skills
Overview of Coaching Forms
Being an Inspiration Through Coaching
Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
Coaching Scenarios With Client and Coach Responses
How to Ask Powerful Coaching Questions
Discovering How to Best Coach Your Client
Helping Your Client to Prepare for Obstacles and Roadblocks
Client Welcome Packets and Accountability
Empowering and Motivating Your Clients Toward Success
3 key Principles of Coaching
Choosing Your Coaching Niche
How to Stand Out as a Coach
Powerful Questions to Use With Your Clients
How to Assist Your Client to Overcome Obstacles
Identifying Your Coaching Niche
Designing Coaching Sessions
Advanced Coach Training
Assisting Your Client to Successfully Set and Reach Goals
Creating Possibilities For Transformation
Empowering Your Clients for Success
Creating a E-Book
How to Assist Your Clients to Set and Reach Their Goals
Creating a Client Action Plan
How to Jump-Start a Coaching Session
How to Create a Powerful First Session
How to Lead in Your Sessions
How to Successfully Structure your Coaching Sessions From Beginning to End
Designing a One Day Transformational Coaching Experience (A private coaching day)
Designing Group Coaching Sessions
Step-By-Step Format for Your Coaching Sessions
Group Coaching Session Outline
Creating Coaching Seminars
Creating Coaching Workshops
Creating Online Programs
Money Mindset Topics
Money Attraction Principles
Charging What You Deserve and Desire
How Limiting Beliefs Block Your Financial Goals
How Your Mindset Around Money Affects What You Believe and Receive
Identifying Hidden and Self-Limiting Money Beliefs
How to Breakthrough Money Blocks
How To Transform Your Mindset to One of Abundance
How to Achieve Your Financial Dreams
Inner Money Tattoos™
How Your Confidence Around Money Affects Your Coaching Fees
Increasing Your MCL (Money Confidence Level.)
Moving Past Your Financial Comfort Zone
Identifying Passions and Strengths
Developing a Personal Vision
Overcoming Roadblocks and Obstacles
Intuition and Creativity
Your Vision for Success
Naming Your Coaching Business
Developing a Mission Statement
Developing a Professional Vision
Jump-Start Your Practice Guide Sheet
Choosing your Domain Name
Developing a Business Plan
Designing a Vision for Your Business
Generating Multiple Streams of Income as a Coach
Designing Your Fee Structure
Collecting Payments from Your Clients
Creating Tiered Coaching Packages
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Effectively Marketing your Life Coaching Business
Social Media Marketing
Benefits of Internet Marketing
Overview of Various Marketing Strategies
Website Ideas and Strategies
Tips to Create a Powerful Website That Attracts Clients
Resources and Tools:
Customizable New Client Welcome Pack
Customizable Client Contract
Customizable Client Intake Form
Legal Forms to Protect Yourself
Outline for the First Free Session
Blueprint for the First Official Session
Client Assessment Tools